#BechdelBill ’16: The Station, live-to-podcast set #5
Sunday, 18 September 2016
A two-part performance for the Bechdel Bill’s second annual reception at The Station, 401 Richmond. Named after the Bechdel Test, the Bechdel Bill was created by Joella Crichton and Imogen Grace and is presented alongside the Toronto International Film Festival, or TIFF, in Toronto, Canada.
- Curiosity Killed the Cat :: Down to Earth
- Swing Out Sister :: The Waiting Game
- Janet Jackson :: When I Think of You
- Rebbie Jackson :: Centipede
- Frazier Chorus :: Dream Kitchen
- Yazoo :: Situation
- Parachute Club :: She Tell You ①Ⓣ
- Cherelle :: I Didn’t Mean to Turn You On
- M + M (Martha + The Muffins) :: Song in My Head ①Ⓣ
- The Lightning Seeds :: Pure
- Prince and The Revolution :: Alexa de Paris
- Arcadia :: Say the Word
- Hubert KaH with Annette & Inga Humpe :: Carrousel
- Machinations :: You Got Me Going Again ②Ⓐ
- The Pookah Makes 3 :: Take It Back
- Falco :: Junge Römer
- El DeBarge :: Who’s Johnny
- Holly Knight :: Heart Don’t Fail Me Now
- Daryl Hall and John Oates :: Possession Obsession
- Dead or Alive :: In Too Deep
- The Brothers Johnson :: Stomp!
- My Mine :: Hypnotic Tango
- New Order :: Bizarre Love Triangle
- Stevie Nicks :: Stand Back
- Breakfast Club :: Never Be the Same
- Ryuichi Sakamoto :: Hemisphere
- Simple Minds :: Speed Your Love to Me
- Whitney Houston :: So Emotional
- Exposé :: Come Go with Me
- Miami Sound Machine :: Conga!
- Parachute Club :: Rise Up ①Ⓣ
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark :: Locomotion
- Blancmange :: Don’t Tell Me
- Erasure :: Victim of Love
- The Silencers :: Painted Moon
- Gorillaz with Daley :: Doncamatic
- Michael Jackson :: Rock with You
All ① markers denote MAPL/Canadian content. Ⓣ reps a Toronto artist; Ⓜ reps Montréal; Ⓥ reps Vancouver; Ⓒ reps Calgary; Ⓞ reps Ottawa.
All ② markers denote Antipodean content. Ⓐ reps Australia; Ⓩ reps New Zealand.
The ◉ marker denotes one of my own studio remixes.